Teach, Inspire and Earn from your expertise with millions of Students Online.

How does it works

Vision


Teach Online and get recognized for what you know. You can teach anything you like.

Create


Utilize skill and expertise, free-to-use course design tools to create your own online Classroom.

Teach


Reach millions of students in the largest online learning marketplace, and deliver your course on any device, at any time.

Earn


Earn money and build your personal brand, and make a real difference in the lives of students.

The right tools to teach online

Shared Success


Keep 80% of revenue from your course and remaining 20% will be kept by MadGuy Labs™ for its service.

MadGuy Labs™ handles all customer service, payment processing and hosting fees, all at no cost to you!

Independence


Teach your topic in your own style, and innovate and experiment over time.

Content Support


MadGuy Labs™ also helps to provide content and shape brand with your complete control over the course.

Encrypted Video Support.


To avoid bootlegging of videos to non paid students.

Teachical Support


Get the answers you need with 24/7 customer support.

Share and learn best practices with a vibrant, innovative instructor community.

What do Our
Mentors Say

Ramesh S U
Kannada Teacher
“Being a mentor for MadGuy Labs™ has opened so many doors. Everyday that I teach, I learn. I have fun and I make money doing it.”
Sheetal Deore
Marathi Teacher
“Teaching Online from home and making money become possible since I have joined MadGuy Labs™. Such a awesome tool and easy to use platfrom to teach from home.”
Surya Prabha
English Teacher
“I was extremely sceptical about the effectiveness of online teaching, but since then I have accumulated a lot of experience in MadGuy Labs™ , now I think it is the best classroom solution.”

Ready to Start your Online Classroom?

Contact us Here